When ChainZilla was conceived it was done with the purpose of raising the bar in terms of the quality of the dapps being used in the industry. Currently there are various projects such as Komodo and NEM that allow us to easily launch blockchains for the purpose of voting. However, these technologies are not consolidated into an all-in-one application.
That is where ChainZilla steps in. Our goal is to build upon the strong framework that teams such as Komodo and NEM have created. The BALLOT voting app is based on the Agama voting framework used for Notary Nodes and will have certain features that will set it apart from its first generation counterpart.
- An Intuitive State-of-the-art UI/UX to increase adoption
- Light weight wallet with "tune-in" function for airdrops and voting sessions
- SPV Only
- Standardized Seed Storage Mechanism
- PDF Voting Result Generator
- NEM Voting
- Camouflage integration (when SPV z-transactions are feasible)
- ChainZilla will create a enterprise-ready SPV voting app that will benefit the entire crypto ecosystem. As the crypto market grows it will rely heavily on governance. Transparent voting is an important pillar in any society. For us it's important to faciliate a mechanism to vote that is user-friendly and intuitive. More imporantly, our goal is to maximize citizen participation by brainstorming mechanisms of rewarding users for participation and ensuring privacy.
Plans for Launch
- The BALLOT voting app design will begin on the fourth quarter of 2019 and will enter the testing phase during the first quarter of 2020.